Training registration is now open. There a few items of note that we want to bring to your attention.
- Our special pricing for our event ends shortly. The ALL INCLUSIVE tickets represent a savings for our members that will disappear in a few days. Please sign up early!
- Tshirt pre-orders will end as noted above. There will be a limited number of t-shirts available at the event, but to avoid disappointment, please pre-order your tshirt before the deadline.
- There are different registration links for Adults, Teens (ages 13 - 17) and non-IOGKF members (open training sessions only). These links will open in a new window.
- The best value is the ALL INCLUSIVE ticket,which includes all regular training sessions, your choice of open sessions and the Sayonara Party and Dinner. This option expires on April 03, 2013.
- If you choose the "ALL INCLUSIVE" ticket, or the "BOTH OPEN SESSIONS - FRIDAY" option, you will be presented with a question before you pay as to which sessions you will choose. This question is located on the second registration page.
- Each participant will require their own registration to the event.
- Please print out and bring the waiver with you. You will be asked for this at the registration desk.
- Questions about registration ? Please email email@example.com
IOGKF Canada has secured preferred pricing for your stay in Niagara Falls. The links on the hotel pages will provide you with those special rates. If you prefer to call the hotels directly, please be sure to reference IOGKF Canada when registering.
Photography at MCF2013
Please note that cameras, cell phones and video cameras are not allowed in training sessions.